University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore has decided to conduct the Combined Entry Test, for Admissions in Engineering Institutions of Punjab for BS Engineering and Technology Programs, in the third week of July. The entry test, ECAT 2022 will be held from 18th July to 22nd July 2022 on designated campuses.
Before the conduct of the Entry test, UET will also conduct orientation sessions, on 15th and 16th July 2022, to familiarize students with the computer-based test. The test and orientation for the ECAT will be held on the following campuses:
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Bosan Road, Multan
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur, Baghdad-Ul-Jadeed Campus, Bahawalpur
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat
To apply for the Entrance Test, the tokens will be available at the designated HBL Branches from 16th May to 30th June 2022. You can get it by paying Rs. 1500/-. The tokens can also be acquired online through HBL Mobile and Konnect Apps within the mentioned time. The last date, as mentioned by UET, for application and printing of admit card is 30th June.
About UET Combined ECAT
UET conducts a combined entry test every year for the admissions to engineering institutions across Punjab for BSc. Engineering and Technology. Every year it’s held in June or July. It is a 1 hr. computer-based test of 400 marks, comprising 100 MCQs. You can choose from four sets of combinations.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English
- Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, and English
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, and English
You can use the ECAT past papers available to get to know what an ECAT exam looks like.