Intermediate Exams are beginning on 12th July and students are busy preparing for the Exams. This year due to COVID-19 the academic year was very short, so the Education Boards announced a Smart Syllabus/ALP for preparation of the Annual Exams.
Later it was decided that the Exams of only elective subjects will be taken. To check the elective subjects, or read our post “Elective Subjects for Inter Classes 11th and 12th (F.A, F. Sc., ICS, ICom).
For FSc Pre-Engineering and Pre-Medical students, Physics is considered one of the difficult and tough subjects. It has been seen that most of the questions in the Board Exams are from past papers. In addition to that, one can get an idea of the type of questions that may be asked in their exams by reviewing the past papers.
So, we have found a book, where you can see the past papers starting from the year 2012-2019 in a chapter-wise format. So, you can prepare your chapters according to it. It contains all exercise questions, entry test MCQs, and past papers questions. Another advantage is that the papers.
This document contains:
- MCQs with solutions from the exercise of PTBB
- Chapter-wise MCQs with solutions from Past Papers of Punjab Board
- Chapter-wise Entry Test MCQs with solutions
- Short Questions with solutions from exercises of PTBB
- Short Questions with solution from Past Papers of Punjab Board
- Chapter-wise additional short questions Chapter-wise
- Long Questions from Past Papers of Punjab Board Entry Test Questions