After multiple delays, the result of the 12th Class is finally being declared. Initially, it was supposed to be announced on 30th September, but it was postponed because the government didn’t approve the promotion policy of Punjab. Now, after the results are announced, you can download BISE Multan Result Gazette from this page.
You can get your FSC, ICS, FA, ICOM results in three different ways.
- BISE Multan Official Website
You can use the Board’s official website (https://web.bisemultan.edu.pk/) and find the result by entering your Roll number.
Send your roll number to 800293 to get your result.
- Result Gazette
There’s another way to search your Intermediate Result by name, and that is through the Board’s result gazette. BISE Multan result gazette is available on our site. Use the link below to download the gazette in PDF format:
How to search BISE Multan Inter result 2021 by name?
To search any BISE board’s result by name, you just have to follow a couple of steps.
- First, download the result gazette from the link mentioned above.
- Open that gazette in any PDF viewer (Use desktop/computer for better results)
- Press Ctrl F to find any name in the gazette.
- Corresponding to name, there’s a roll number; use that to get a detailed result card from BISE’s website.
If you have questions, please use the comments section below. We would be happy to answer your queries.