Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) was established as a constituent college of PU in November 2000. The College launched the 4-year (8-semester) BSc (Honors) in Computer Science program in November 2000. The classes of the new BSc (Hons) in Computer Science started in January 2001 with about 180 students. The program was offered on a self-Support basis only.
As of now, PUCIT offers the following 4-year degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Computer Science (CS)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Software Engineering (SE)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Information Technology (IT)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Data Science
PU Closing Merits of CS/SE/IT 2020
PUCIT [Old Campus]
|BS SE (Morning)||91.56%|
|BS SE (Afternoon)||88.85%|
|BS CS (Morning)||91.71%|
|BS CS (Afternoon)||89.38|
|BS IT (Morning)||90.33|
|BS IT (Afternoon)||87.56%|
PUCIT [New Campus]
|BS SE (Morning)||92.04%|
|BS SE (Afternoon)||89.22|
|BS CS (Morning)||92.02%|
|BS CS (Afternoon)||89.82%|
|BS IT (Morning)||90.51%|
|BS IT (Afternoon)||87.53%|
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions in PUCIT 2020
- Intermediate with Mathematics & Physics
- Intermediate with Mathematics & Computer Science
- Intermediate with Mathematics & Statistics.
- F.Sc Pre-Medical.
- F.Sc Pre-Engineering
Note: Minimum 50% marks are required to apply for admission. At least 60% marks in DAE in a relevant discipline.
Fall 2020 Merit Formula
You can use our online PUCIT Aggregate Calculator to calculate your Merit.
Merit =[ (1/4 Obtained Marks in Matric + Obtained Marks in FSc/ICS+ Hafiz-e-Quran Marks) ÷ (1/4 Total Marks in Matric + Total Marks in FSc/ICS) ]