Pakistan Medical Commission has announced the registration schedule and Application Portal for National MDCAT 2020. Applications can be submitted online from October 22. The last date to apply for National MDCAT 2020 is November 02, 2020.
National MDCAT 2020 Schedule
Test Date: 15th Novemeber 2020
Registration Starts: 22nd October 2020
Registration Ends: 2nd November 2020
Note: National MDCAT 2020 is compulsory for all students seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS program in any Government or Private Medical and dental college of the country.
National MDCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 65%marks In F.Sc.(Pre-Medical) or equivalent (with Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Math) as major subjects).
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply
- Foreign nationals of Pakistan origin dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear In MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
- The exam will be competitive for which the syllabus and sample paper is available on the PMC website.
How to apply for PMC National MDCAT 2020?
We have made step wise guide on how to apply for MDCAT 2020. Check that.
PMC National MDCAT 2020 Test Centers
The National MDCAT will be held at different centers across the country. The test centers are in the following cities:
|Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan||Gawadar|
The candidates MUST select any ONE of the above-mentioned cities for appearance In the MOCAT Exam. However, based upon seating capacity -available in a city, the PMC reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city.
National Test Pattern MDCAT:
a. MDCAT exam shall comprise of a single question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into following our (04) sections:
- Biology 80MCQs
- Chemistry 60 MCQs
- Physics 40 MCQs
- English 20 MCQs
The duration of the exam shall be 150 minutes (2 &1/2 hours) and the total marks shall be 200. There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
Additional details about MDCAT, Admission Regulations 2020-21, syllabus, and sample paper are available at the PMC website.
Important Instructions :
- The candidates must reach their respective centerson1S’November, 2020by 08:30am positively. Centers will be sealed/ closed at 09:30am.
- Admit Card/ Roll No. Slip will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates. Candidates are required to download it from MDCAT portal login from 7th November 2020 onwards.
- The candidates must bring the following items with them on the exam day:
- i. Printed Admit Card (downloaded from the website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/ B Form. No other identity will be acceptable.
- In the case of B·Form/Loss of CNIC, please provide Original NADRA Token Slip as proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. Issued Photo ID e.g. Matriculation/ Intermediate certificates also required.
- A clean clipboard.
- Two blue ballpoints (not a pointer, marker, pencil, gelpens, etc.).
- The students must adhere to Govt. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Covid·19 i.e., wearing proper masks and maintaining social distancing.
- The mobile number and e-mail address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and be kept functional always for any notification/ information.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches and other electronic gadgets are NOT allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which may also lead to cancelation of paper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.