Good news for the candidates looking for the Online Internship Programs during this Pandemic situation. Applications for Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 are now open, Microsoft is one of the world’s top US Multinational company.
Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 will help Internees to gain expertise and boost the results of clients and business. The Microsoft Internship aims to develop leadership qualities by working with diverse teams and build a cross-cultural understanding.
Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 is introduced by Hear Anita Mani, an HR Intern at Microsoft New Zealand. The best thing about this Microsoft Online Courses 2020 is that there is no registration and signup fee. All candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this Internship Program.
This is a Virtual Internship Program offered by Microsoft; you just need to have a laptop and an internet connection to attend the program. After the completion of the Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020, candidates will be provided with the Free Certificates as well.
Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 Details
Open for: All International Students
Platform: Inside Sherpa
Access Mode: Online
Program Type: Virtual Internship Program
Microsoft Internship 2020 Areas
Following areas are offered in this Internship Program:
- MBA Internship
- Undergraduate &Master’s Internship in Go-to-Market
- Undergraduate & Master’s Internship in Engineering
Microsoft Internship Summer 2020 Benefits
- The access mode is online for this Internship Program
- No Registration or sign up fees
- Microsoft experience addition on your CV
- Free Certificate
- It’s a self-paced internship that means whenever you want to take the program; you can make it; you are not restricted.
To apply for the Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world can apply for this Internship Program
- Graduates and Undergraduates can apply for this Microsoft Internship.
- Candidates holding an MBA degree can also apply.
Now let’s discuss the intern’s roles in the provided areas by Microsoft, what are you waiting for? Keep scrolling down…
Internship in Go-to-Market
- Interns will work with teams and study about digital change.
- Interns will learn skills about how to connect to customers by solving their solutions.
- Internees will learn to engage employees, businesses, and customers globally.
Internship in Engineering:
- Candidates will get a chance to work on engineering projects of Microsoft and address those to the market.
- Opportunities provided by including content publishing, Product planning, design research, Management, Cloud Network Engineering, etc.
Microsoft MBA Internship:
- Top experts of the company will guide MBA interns.
- Candidates will gain some useful knowledge.
- Interns will get to know how to Engage in a different reality of work.
There is no application deadline for Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020; interested candidates can apply anytime.
How to Apply
To apply for the Microsoft Internship, visit the link mentioned below, you just need to signup and enroll in the program.