Nestle Pakistan Internship 2020
Applications for Nestle Pakistan Internship 2020 are now open. Don’t waste time and apply for this life-changing Internship. The duration of the Nestle Internship is six weeks with outstanding perks and with a competitive stipend while doing the Internship.
Nestle Pakistan Internship is an excellent opportunity to learn. Students from all over the Country can apply for this Paid Internship Program. You will be given monthly Stipends. Among various departments across Pakistan, Internship opportunities are available
The submission on the application will be made through an online portal. Students doing a Master’s Degree and undergraduate degree can also apply for this Internship. Incomplete applications will not be counted or accepted.
For further more information about the Nestle Internship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. Are you looking for more opportunities? You can visit EDUCATION DIRECT anytime and select the one that suits you.
Nestle Pakistan Internship 2020 Details
Internship Duration: 6 Weeks
Internship Location: Various departments across Pakistan
Stipend: Paid Internship
Deadline: 5th July 2020
Nestle Internship Benefits
following benefits will be provided to the internees during the Nestle Internship Program:
- Min stipend Rs 20,000 will be provided.
- Students from all over the Country can apply for the Internship.
- Nestle is offering a Virtual Internship; you will attend the program from home.
To apply for the Nestle Pakistan Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, a great team player with exceptional interpersonal
- Full-time students are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or ACCA, CA, OR any other Field then.
- Candidates involvement in extra co-curricular activities in the college
- Has a high drive and passion for setting an excellent framework for future career achievement
How to Apply
To apply for Nestle Pakistan Internship 2020, you need to follow the following steps:
- The official link to apply is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Assure to add your updated resume below, stating your academic achievement and extra-curricular activities in the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The last date to apply for the Nestle Internship 2020 is 5th July 2020.